My practice focuses primarily on estate and succession planning, as well as general corporate matters. I regularly assist clients with the preparation of wills, enduring powers of attorney, and personal directives.
I am a born and raised Calgarian who loves the entrepreneurial spirit of our city. I feel privileged to have the opportunity to assist local entrepreneurs in achieving their goals.
- University of Calgary, 2018, Juris Doctor
- University of Calgary, 2015, Bachelor of Commerce (with Distinction)
Call to the Bar
- 2019, Law Society of Alberta
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
Awards and Recognition
University of Calgary Faculty of Law, Dean’s List, 2018
Pro Bono Law Alberta, Pro Bono Champions of the Future Award (Calgary), 2017
“Does Fairmont Hotels Eliminate All Equitable Remedies in the Tax Context?” (2019) 66:4 Canadian Tax Journal 931