I have a mixed practice that focuses primarily in the areas of Family Law and Employment Law. I have experience reviewing and drafting agreements and pleadings. My work brings together my experience in various practice areas when advising clients.
- McGill University, Faculty of Law, 2017, B.C.L. / L.L.B.
- University for Peace, Costa Rica, 2008, M.A. in International Law and the Settlement of Disputes
- University of Calgary, 2005, B.A. Honours in Political Science
Call to the Bar
- 2018, Law Society of Alberta
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Association of Women Lawyers (Calgary)
Awards and Recognition
Recipient, Steve and Rob Michelin Entrance Scholarship, McGill University Faculty of Law (2013)