I am passionate about all areas of Family Law and ensure my clients’ individual needs are met by advising on all of their options, providing resources, and including them in every step of the process. I care about my clients.
I focus on the negation and settlement of family law issues, and have extensive mediation training. I am a Mediator, Collaborative Family Lawyer and a Dispute Resolution Officer at the Court of Queen’s Bench. I also have considerable experience in Court advocating for clients when necessary.
- Dalhousie University, 2006, Bachelor of Laws
- McGill University, 2003, Bachelor of Commerce, Distinction
Call to the Bar
- 2007, Law Society of Alberta
Memberships and Affiliations
- Co-Chair, Board - Association of Collaborative Professionals (Calgary)
- Member, Collaborative Divorce Alberta Association
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Association of Family and Conciliation Courts
- Member, Canadian Bar Association