My practice focuses primarily in the areas of tax, wills and estate succession planning.
I have experience drafting wills, enduring powers of attorney, personal directives, and deeds of trust, as well as providing advice on the use of family trusts. I am currently a student member of the Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP) and am enrolled in the STEP Canada Diploma program.
- University of Victoria, 2015, Juris Doctor
- University of Victoria, 2011, Bachelor of Arts (with distinction)
Call to the Bar
- 2017, Law Society of British Columbia
- 2016, Law Society of Alberta
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Student Member, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)