I love travelling with my partner John and am passionate about reading, writing and cooking.
My primary role is to develop, engage and maintain a smoothly running office, where lawyers, staff and clients receive timely delivery of services. In addition to my operations management, I have 26 years of legal experience assisting with estate planning, Surrogate Court matters and trust and estate administration.
- University of Calgary, 1997, B.A., History
- Responsible for the day-to-day operations of the firm, including overseeing personnel management, determining human resources needs and coordinating internal programs
- Spearhead projects for the firm in our IT Committee, Student Hiring Committee and Marketing Committee
- Experienced in all facets of estate and trust administration and Surrogate Court matters
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, The Association of Legal Administrators (Calgary Chapter)
- Affiliate Member, Society of Trust & Estate Practitioners