My practice focuses on tax and estate planning. I provide innovative tax solutions to help clients effectively structure their investments, buy and sell businesses, preserve and enhance the value of their estates and many other situations.
I also have significant experience in successfully resolving controversies before the Canada Revenue Agency, as well as representing clients before the Tax Court of Canada and the Federal Court of Appeal.
- Brigham Young University, 1998, Juris Doctor Degree
- Williams College, 1995, Bachelor of Arts in Political Economy
Call to the Bar
- 1999, Law Society of Alberta
- Provided tax solutions for:
- Clients selling their businesses and other assets
- Clients seeking to preserve intergenerational wealth
- Clients seeking to immigrate from Canada
- Private equity firms seeking to efficiently structure their investments
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Tax Foundation
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Calgary Bar Association