My practice focuses primarily in the areas of wills and estate succession planning.
Through my professional and volunteer experience, I have developed a passion for assisting families reach their goals and plan for the future.
I have experience drafting wills, enduring powers of attorney, personal directives, deeds of trust, as well as assisting with adult guardianship and trusteeship matters.
- University of Calgary, 2019, Juris Doctor
- Mount Royal University, 2015, Bachelor of Communication
Call to the Bar
- 2019, Law Society of Alberta
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Calgary Bar Association