When not at work I enjoy sketching, travelling and reading French comic books.
My practice focuses on general corporate matters and securities law.
I have experience in the areas of exempt market securities, commercial purchase and sale, as well as corporate re-structuring for the purpose of securities offering.
- City University of London, 2020 (Anticipated), LL.M Candidate
- The City Law School (City University of London), 2015, Legal Practice Course
- University of Exeter, 2013, Graduate LL.B (with Distinction)
- University of Ottawa, 2011, Honours, Bachelor of Social Science, Criminology
- University of Ottawa, 2011, Honours, Bachelor of Social Science, Political Science
Call to the Bar
- 2019, Law Society of Alberta
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member, Association of Women Lawyers