Get innovative advice and skilled litigation services designed to help you overcome tax related problems and obstacles.
We have represented individuals and corporations across a broad range of industry sectors in a variety of complex tax litigation matters. Our tax litigators cover all stages of the tax litigation process including negotiations with appropriate authorities, the provision of opinions, dealing with compliance issues, and appearances before the Tax Court of Canada, the Federal Court and the Federal Court of Appeal. We provide innovative advice and skilled litigation services when you are faced with tax related problems and obstacles.
We have experience in:
- Negotiating with CRA auditors and appeals officers
- Disputes concerning taxation of particular corporate structures
- Voluntary disclosures with various tax administrators to correct past tax compliance errors
- Disputes concerning taxation of commercial transactions and agreements
- Disputes regarding taxation of particular industries
- Disputes involving GST / HST and withholding tax
- Appearing before the Tax Court of Canada, the Federal Court and the Federal Court of Appeal
- High net-worth individuals (both their personal interests and their business interests)
- Owner-managers of successful businesses
- Private trusts and estates
- Major publicly-traded companies
- Accounting firms
- Other law firms