I deliver sound and strategic legal advice to clients in the area of corporate/commercial law that adds value to their business.
With an undergraduate degree in Business Management (major) and Psychology (minor) and a law degree focused on business law, I understand the intersection of business and law.
I provide timely, results-driven and value-added advice and service to clients with their business law matters, from start-up, to debt/equity financings, to growth and development of their business. My practice focuses on mergers and acquisitions, corporate reorganizations, including shareholder buy-in/buy-out, corporate financing (lending/borrowing) and real estate (purchase/sale/leasing).
- University of Windsor, 2013, Juris Doctor
- Trent University, 2008, Bachelor of Business Administration, minor in Psychology
Call to the Bar
2014, Law Society of Alberta
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Calgary Bar Association