I have practised Family Law exclusively since 2012.
I am passionate about family law and, finding economic and practical solutions for my clients. I have extensive experience negotiating settlements, attending mediation and in all levels of court. I am an experienced litigator and have advocated at the Provincial, Queen’s Bench and Appellate levels.
We have a large network of professionals within our office and in the community to collaborate with on files including, finance and accounting experts, business valuators, tax and estate planners, psychologists and counsellors.
At Nerland Lindsey LLP, our lawyers work as a comprehensive team to assist family law clients in all aspects of their separation and divorce while ensuring the highest level of service.
- University of Saskatchewan, 2010 College of Law
- University of Saskatchewan, 2002 College of Agriculture and Biosciences
Call to the Bar
2012, Law Society of Alberta
2011, Law Society of British Columbia
Memberships and Affiliations
- Executive Member, Family Law Committee, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Member, Association of Women Lawyers (Former Executive Board Member)
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Country Hills Golf Club