I strive to be the go-to advisor that my clients can rely on for practical solutions tailored to their needs.
My practice principally focuses on corporate commercial law and financial services.
I regularly advise on purchase and sale transactions, negotiation of commercial agreements and leasing matters. I also work closely with business owners to provide guidance on day-to-day legal issues, growth strategies and corporate governance matters, including shareholders’ agreements and navigating compliance issues.
I have extensive experience advising financial institutions, private lenders and corporate borrowers on secured and unsecured lending transactions, with both domestic and international elements.
- Juris Doctor (J.D./LL.B.), University of Calgary, 2008
- Bachelor of Commerce, University of Alberta, 2004
- Bachelor of Science, University of Alberta, 2001
Call to the Bar
2013, Law Society of British Columbia
2009, Law Society of Alberta
Memberships and Affiliations
- Co-Chair, Risk Management Association, Young Professionals (Vancouver)
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Association for Corporate Growth
- Member, Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers (British Columbia)