My practice focuses primarily in the areas of estate planning and family law.
Through my professional and volunteer experience, I have developed a passion for working with families and individuals to reach their goals and plan for the future.
I have experience drafting wills, enduring powers of attorney, personal directives, deeds of trust, assisting with adult guardianship and trusteeship matters, as well as the negotiation and settlement of family law issues.
- University of Calgary, 2018, Juris Doctor
- Mount Royal University, 2015, Bachelor of Communication (with distinction)
Call to the Bar
2019, Law Society of Alberta
Memberships and Affiliations
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Calgary Bar Association
- Student Member, Society of Trust and Estate Practitioners (STEP)